China’s personal and commercial businesses have strong demand along with the economic reform, Superforex designate a range of offshore CNY remittance services to overseas customer, which include exchange Cash CNY, receive and remit CNY two-way channels service in China, Hong Kong.
Service 1 (Deposit CNY in China and withdrawal AUD in Australia)
- Ask us for China CNY banking detail on the date of transfer.
- Transfer CNY to our designated bank account.
- Send us confirmation of successful transfer slip by any media
- Once we confirm funds are available, you can collect your fund at any of our branches, and bring along with your valid photo identification card.
- Alternatively transfer directly into your bank account.
Please visit our website for latest exchange rate.
A. Acquire Account Number
C. Fax receipt
D. Receive Payment
Service 2 (Deposit AUD in Australia and withdrawal CNY in China)
- You can either deposit AUD to us in Cash or bank transfer format.
- Give us remittance banking detail, such as bank name, account number, beneficiary address.
- Pay Remittance fee
- Please check again the banking detail and sign the application form that aware we are not liable for any loss if banking detail given to us is incorrect.